Redline 13.1 Westminster
Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at Promenade Terrace Park in Westminster, CO
This is one of the premiere city trails in all of the U.S. The combination of its stunning and varied scenery, wide dirt trails and multitude of underpasses (so that your run is not broken up by annoying street crossings) gives it the unique ability to transport you away from the Urban Jungle, yet still be convenient.
And this year, you will be experiencing even more of the Big Dry Creek Trail with our new half marathon course. It will be a point-to-point course starting at Standley Lake and ending at the Promenade Terrace Park.
- Saturday, April 5th, 2014
- Half Marathon Walk starts at 7:00 am
- Half Marathon Run starts at 8:00 am
- 5k Run/Walk starts at 9:00 am
- Standley Lake in Westminster
- Promenade Terrace Park behind the Westin Hotel
- 6200 Promenade South Drive
- Westminster, CO 80020
|$55||Until March 23rd|
|$60||March 24th - April 4th|
|$25||Until March 23rd|
|$30||March 24th - April 4th|
|3 Race Series - $135||Until April 5th|
|2 Race Series - $100||Until May 17th|
- For more information on the Half Marathon series, visit this link (available soon).
Click here to view course map
The Half Marathon begins at Standley Lake in Westminster. It follows the Big Dry Creek Trail until Big Dry Creek Park where it loops around and follows the trail back to Promenade Terrace Park.
The 5k course is an out and back starting from Promenade Terrace Park.
- All Participants will receive a t-shirt, goody bag, and post-race refreshments. Half Marathon participants will receive a finisher's medal.
- All Participants will be eligible to win raffle prizes donated by our sponsors.
- Awards will be given for overall first place male and female runners as well as for top three male and female winners in each age group. Age groups are as follows: 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+.
- Awards for 5k will be given to the top 5 male and female winners of the race.
- There will be a bus service provided from Promenade Terrace Park to Standley Lake before the start of the race with departure times at 6:30 and 7:15 am. There will be no bus service provided back to Standley Lake after the race so please plan accordingly.
- Packet Pick will be held Wednesday, April 2nd and Thursday, April 3rd at Roadrunner Sports (10436 Town Center Dr #300, Westminster, Colorado 80021) from 4:00-7:00 pm. If you cannot make it to packet pick-up, you can still pick up your bib on race day at the starting line, but goody bags and t-shirts will be distributed at the finish line.
- We will have transportation of personal items from the starting line to the finish line. We ask that you provide your own bag that is clearly marked with your name and bib number. You can pick them up at the designated tent at the finish line.
- Aid Stations for the half marathon will be located at miles 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11.5 supplied with water and sports drinks. Port-a-potties will be placed at the starting line, on the course TBD, and the finish area.