Redline 13.1 Longmont
Saturday, July 5th, 2014 at Sandstone Ranch Park in Longmont, CO
Due to sizable flood damage incurred to the St. Vrain Greenway Trail, our usual route is pending and an alternate course is underway. We have been working with the City to come up with the best possible replacement course and we will update the website as we find out more information. But don't you worry! This is a Redline Race so you know it is going to be great no matter what so we hope to see you out there!
- Saturday, July 5th, 2014
- Half Marathon Walk - 5:00 am
- Half Marathon Run - 6:00 am
- 10k Run/Walk - 7:00 am
- Dawson Park at McIntosh Lake
- 1757 Harvard
- Longmont, CO 80504
|$55||Until June 22nd|
|$60||June 23rd - July 4th|
|$35||Until June 22nd|
|$40||June 23rd - July 4th|
|3 Race Series - $135||Until April 5th|
|2 Race Series - $100||Until May 17th|
- For more information on the Half Marathon series, visit this link (available soon).
Click here to view course map
The temporary half marathon course will be approximately 3.75 loops around McIntosh Lake.
- All Participants will receive a t-shirt, goody bag, and post-race refreshments. Half Marathon participants will receive a finisher's medal.
- All Participants will be eligible to win raffle prizes donated by our sponsors.
- Awards will be given for overall first place male and female runners as well as for top three male and female winners in each age group.
Age groups are as follows: 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+.
- Awards for the 10k will be given to the top 5 male and female winners of the race.
- There will be a bus service provided from Sandstone Ranch Park to Flanders Park before the start of the race with departure times at 4:30 and 5:15 am. There will be no bus service provided back to Flanders Park after the race so please plan accordingly.
- Packet Pick-up TBD. If you cannot make it to packet pick-up, you can still pick up your bib on race day at the starting line, but goody bags and t-shirts will be distributed at the finish line.
- We will have transportation of personal items from the starting line to the finish line. We ask that you provide your own bag that is clearly marked with your name and bib number. You can pick them up at the designated tent at the finish line.
- Aid Stations will be located at miles 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 11 supplied with water and sports drinks. Port-a-potties will be placed at the starting line, mile 6, mile 10, and the finish area.