Redline 13.1 Erie
Saturday, May 17th, 2014 at Lehigh Park in Erie, Colorado
This race supports the amazing non-profit organization, Families Supporting Adoption which brings awareness and a positive view of adoption throughout the community.
- Saturday, May 17th, 2013
- 6:00 am - Half Marathon Walk Start
- 7:00 am - Half Marathon Run Start
- 8:00 am - 5k Start
- Lehigh Park in Erie Commons
- 751 Eichhorn Drive
- Erie, CO 80516
|$60||May 5th - May 16th|
|$30||May 5th - May 16th|
|3 Race Series - $135||Until April 5th|
|2 Race Series - $100||Until May 17th|
- For more information on the Half Marathon series, visit this link (available soon).
- All Participants will receive a t-shirt, goody bag, and post-race refreshments. Half marathon participants will receive a finisher's medal.
- All Participants will be eligible to win raffle prizes donated by our sponsors. You MUST be present to win!
- Awards for half marathon will be given for overall first place male and female runners as well as for top three male and female winners in each age group.
Age groups are as follows: 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+.
- Awards for 5k will be given to the top 5 male and female winners of the race.
- Packet Pick-up TBD. Same-day registration and packet pick-up will begin at 5:30 am at Lehigh Park on Saturday, May 17th.
- Aid Stations will be located at miles 1.5, 3, 5, 6.55, 8, 10, and 11.5 supplied with water and sports drinks. Port-a-potties will be placed at the start/finish area as well as miles 5/8.