Miner Gold Rush 4 Mile/1 Mile
Saturday, April 26th at Prospect Ridge Academy
For more information on Prospect Ridge Academy, visit their website here.
- Date: Saturday, April 26th, 2014
- Time: 8:00 am - 4 Mile Start
- 9:15 am - 1 Mile Start - 5th Graders +
- 9:20 am - 1 Mile Start - 2nd-4th Graders
- 9:25 am - 1 Mile Start - K-1st Graders
- 9:45-11:45 am - CARNIVAL
- Place: Prospect Ridge Academy
- 2555 Preble Creek Parkway
- Broomfield, CO 80023
|Individual 4 Mile||Individual 1 Mile|
|$30 until April 15th||$15 until April 15th|
|$35 April 16th thru 25th||$15 April 16th thru 25th|
|$40 April 26th - Race Day
||$15 April 26th - Race Day
|Benefits: Prospect Ridge Academy|
Click here to view course map
Race begins on the canal ditch trail next to Prospect Ridge Academy. It is a lollipop course that heads southwest on the trail, makes a loop around Siena Reservoir and then returns on the same trail. The one mile course is an out and back on the canal trail.
General Public Packet Pickup and Registration
- Friday, April 25th at Prospect Ridge Academy from 5:00-7:00 pm.
- Saturday, April 26th at Prospect Ridge Academy from 7:00-9:00 am.
• This will be a gun timed event. All race bibs must be visible on your front as you cross the finish line to be timed and eligible for age group awards.
• There will be two water stations on the course at approximately Mile 1.25 and 2.4.
1 Mile Kids Fun Run will start promptly at 9:15 a.m.
• All kids should wear their Miner Gold Rush t-shirt.
• There will be a wave start. 5th Graders and older will start at 9:15 am, 2nd-4th Graders will start at 9:20 am, and K-1st Graders will start at 9:25 am.
• Please remind your children to STAY on the RIGHT side of the path so that they do not run into each other on this out and back course.
• This event will not be timed.
4 Mile Awards Ceremony (including Age Group Awards) to be held at 9:30 a.m.
Race Day Parking
• The 4 mile racers will cross Preble Creek Parkway and Indian Peaks Parkway twice during the run. You may be stuck on the street if you are attempting to drive through the race course to get to the start of the 1 mile course at 9:00 a.m. We suggest if you arrive after 8:00 a.m. (the start of the 4 mile race) that you access PRA from Lowell Boulevard (not Sheridan Parkway).
• Please park along Preble Creek Parkway or Indian Peaks Parkway in the bike lanes. Additional parking may be found in the Anthem neighborhood.
• See the following race day parking maps.
PLEASE ALLOW PLENTY OF TIME TO PARK AND GET TO THE RACE START. WE SUGGEST ARRIVING AT LEAST ½ HOUR BEFORE YOUR EVENT TO ENSURE YOU HAVE TIME TO PARK AND GET TO THE START LINE.